Friday, January 29, 2010

Widgets-R-Us

I can't remember when I started talking about widgets, but I think it all began in law school. I know they came into my lexicon during 1L Contracts class. Did I talk about widgets before that? Maybe. I don't know.

I wish I was creative enough to come up with the widget that is going to make me millions. I will think of something, then think to myself who in the hell would buy that, and move on. Then I discover that people are selling chair socks. Yep. Chair socks. I do not lie. Someone decided this would be their way to make millions. http://charlesandmarie.com/chair-personality-socks And there are people out there buying this crap.

So I've decided that the next time I have a fantastically retarded idea, I'm going to write it down. And in a few years, when I decide that I don't want to be a lawyer anymore, I'm going to find my widget. Just wait. It'll happen. Probably about the same time I win the lottery. Which I don't play. Hey- a girl can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment