Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I dreamed a dream

Lately I have been having some crazy weird dreams. They have made me anxious, they have left me confused, they have woken me up early.

They have, in fact, been so strange that I have decided to start a new blog just of my dreams. Every morning I'll write a little about my dreams. If for no other reason than it will be really cool to read them back. And maybe, just maybe, some of my loyal readers are blessed with the gift of dream interpretation and can help me out here. It would be most appreciated. I actually have a dreamer's dictionary (a gift from my wonderful Davidson roomie because of my weird dreams) and I use it quite frequently. Of course, if you don't care to read my new blog, that's cool. I'm really more excited about doing it for me anyway!

http://jane-dreamalittledreamofme.blogspot.com/

So there you go, beloved readers. There's nothing up there yet. But it's coming. I might even back track and discuss some crazy past dreams. You never can tell what's going to happen in Jane's little dream world.

No comments:

Post a Comment