Sunday, September 13, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things...

So this weekend, I was in Myrtle Beach for a work conference. Huge hotel rooms all to myself ALWAYS make me happy. We went out Friday night (of course we did- I was with work people! We love to go out). However, as an aforementioned blog stated, I am off the sauce. So I was out til 1:30 am and I was sober! It meant I didn't get a lot of sleep, so decided to bail on classes Saturday afternoon and get a nap in. Upon awakening I realized naps might be one of my favorite things in the world. Which made me start thinking about some of my other favorite things in the world.



Champagne (even though I'm off the sauce)



Brie (baked, melted, a nice chunk of it, pretty much any way it's offered)



Big glass showers in hotel rooms



Fireplaces



The smell of beach breezes



Dove's spaghetti



The smell of Mom's bread (even though I don't really like to eat it)



My best friend from high school's perfume (Tea Rose)



Brand new books



Chai tea from Starbucks



My blanket from Laura Ashley



Stargazer lilies



Chocolate



The smell of babies



Cherry Coke



Kissing



The clothing that goes along with cold weather



My Louis Vuitton



TiVo



My family



Reality TV (especially if it involves singing, dancing or modeling)


Dark hair and blue eyes


Gossip magazines


I have a feeling Julie Andrews/Maria von Trapp wouldn't be all that thrilled with some of the items on my list. But they do make me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment