Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Working at the car-wash

Today I went outleting (yes, that's a word). I love to outlet shop. I can do some SERIOUS damage in 2 hours. I'm not even going to tell you what kind of damage I did today. Suffice it to say, I've got some great stuff for work this fall!

Anyway, I was driving back to Litchfield. Pops had asked me to get the car a bath on the way back (after our muddin' experience). So I spotted a car-wash off to the right. It was no Constan, but anything in a pinch. So I paid my $6 and drove into the machine. As I pulled out I realized that Mom's antenna with Minnie Mouse on it had been pulled off. I had to run back through the car-wash and get Minnie. Yep- you read that correctly. I RAN through the car-wash. And damned if the car-wash hadn't actually broken Minnie. I killed Minnie! And got two baths for the price of one!

No comments:

Post a Comment