Monday, March 15, 2010

But they're cousins, identical cousins and you'll find...

This is me and my dad, faithful husband to one woman.


This is Mark Sanford (minus me), adulterous governor of South Carolina. I've got some connections folks, but they aren't good enough to get me a pic with Marky Mark.

For some reason, people think Pops and the lover of Argentinian tail look alike. I've never seen the resemblance.

The parentals and I love a little McAllister's for a meal. A few years ago, the parentals were in there without me. And one of the cashiers/waitresses informed them that she and some of the customers were pretty excited that Governor Sanford ate at McAllister's. And apparently that he was stepping out on Jenny even before the state trip to South America.

The funniest for me, though, was when I got an email from a friend of mine. She was at lunch at Zoe's with another friend. Both of them got very excited to see Governor Sanford walk through the door. Until they saw my mother walking in with him and realized that it was my dad and not the governor.

Oh well. I guess if I can't be famous, it's nice to have a famous (or infamous) dad!

1 comment:

  1. Knowing your dad, I think that's just about the funniest thing i've heard today. Eric Ruschky, Mark Sanford.. probably shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence!

    ReplyDelete