Monday, March 29, 2010

Tucker Max is my hero. Well, sort of...


For those of you who don't know the above pictured fellow, this is Tucker Max. Officially, he is a lawyer (graduated from Duke Law). But more importantly, he has a blog. And some books. And a movie. He's also a bit of an a-hole (according to him, not me. I've never met him).

Anyway, the reason he became so "famous" is his blog. Which oddly enough started out as a joke. Women could send in their pictures and an application to hook up with Tucker. I found that to be quite a humorous way to get your start. Especially if it means ending up with a movie starring Logan Huntzberger from "Gilmore Girls!"

So I started thinking. Perhaps I should turn my blog into a new blog. Or simply start a new blog. Where men can apply to be my husband. Think it will work? Applications will be available later this spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment