Sunday, August 23, 2009

If I was a celebrity, it's adios reality.....

For those of you who don't know me all that well, I am OBSESSED with celebrity gossip. I've been called a walking People magazine before. I don't lie. It's kind of sad, I know. But people know who to call when they want to know who Cameron Diaz is dating or the names of Brangelina's kids. I know these things. It's Keanu Reeves. And Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Vivian and Knox. That's by age, not appearance into the family. Yep- I know these things.

Because I'm obsessed with celebs, I'm also moderately obsessed with celeb kids. I think that Suri Cruise looks too much like Katie Holmes and Chris Klein for her to be Tom's baby. That coupled with the fact that Tom and Nicole had to adopt because allegedly Tom couldn't get her pregnant. I find it astonishing that celebs don't seem to control their kids. I wonder why they name their kids horrid names like Apple, Suri, Pilot Inspektor (that'd be Jason Lee for those of you who didn't know that one).

But what I find so sad is when two pretty celebs have unfortunate looking children. Case in point- Rumor Willis. Demi Moore- one of the prettiest women around. She looks great and always has. Bruce Willis- kind of sexy, in a baldheaded way. Not everyone might agree with me, but I find him attractive. Yet poor Rumor is ouch.... Not good. And she's not the only one. Wouldn't you hate it if your parents were gorgeous and you looked like a troll? I know I would.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I'm obsessed with celebrity gossip as well. Maybe we should start our own mag! ;)

    ReplyDelete